Covid Procedures in place at the Shelby studios
1) Restricting contact with individuals who are unwell by ensuring that those who have coronavirus (COVID-19) symptoms, or who have someone in their household who does or have been advised by NHS Test and Trace to self-isolate, do not attend the studio.
2) Cleaning hands more often than usual - wash hands thoroughly for 20 seconds with running water and soap and dry them thoroughly or use alcohol hand rub or sanitiser when arriving and leaving the studio (supplied at entrance)
3) Ensuring good respiratory hygiene by promoting the ‘catch it, bin it’ approach, please bring a packet of tissues in your dance bag.
4) Cleaning frequently touched surfaces such as barres, floors and equipment more often than usual. Floors are steam cleaned after each bubble.
5) Placing all students into to Bubble groups with a minimum of 12-15 per class depending on age. Timetable that means on 1 or 2 bubbles attend each evening and do not come into contact with each other bubble.
6)not sharing equipment - such as yoga blocks, bands and mats.
7) Where possible all spaces will be well ventilated using natural ventilation (opening windows/doors).
8) Temperature testing will be carried out as students enter the building.
9) Keeping all parents and carers out of the studio. Students are met at the door and will return back to parents at the end of class.